<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

25 minutes

My broadband-operator has given me two dates for when the installation/connection actually will be set up. As I have to stay home the whole day to wait, and tomorrow will be no good, I would like to know when they will actually come. I have sent an e-mail, but haven't received any answer. Thus, I called. I have waited in line for 25 minutes! 'You are number 1 in line'. There really can't be anyone answering phones there. Moreover, I have ordered a 2000 kb/640kb line but as a university of Oslo-employee, which means I originally saved 250 NOK each month. Now, however, they have reduced the price. Which is good for everyone else, but I definitely hope the uni-deal will be updated. I don't feel it's such a bargain when I save 50 NOK each month.

Right, I finally spoke with someone. Had to wait for 30 minutes. It sucks. As tomorrow is impossible, I will have to wait for another two weeks. I think I already hate my broadband-operator, Next Gen Tel my a**s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment