<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Thursday, October 07, 2004

group interview

I talked to four girls about their use of various communication media this afternoon. It worked out fine. I haven't done any group-interviews before. I can cleraly see that there are pros and cons compared to individual interviews. Anyway, they preferred to do it together, which I thought was quite ok. I would definitely have liked to go into more details on a few questions, and I didn't get all the stories I would have got if I'd done interviews individually. Then agian, they knew each other well, and nobody felt inhibited by the presence of the others. The group setting was only supporting.

I also tried the reaction cards towards the end of the interview. And I was positively surprised. They did bring new elements to the discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment