<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

interviewing

I've just interviewed another informant about his use of personal communication media. I now have 6 face-to-face interviews (including a group-interview) and 3 interviews using MSN. I love learning about their use of IM (MSN), IRC (a few of them use it actually), mobile phones, and of course blogs/LJ's (and any other form of CMC they happen to use). I could write my whole dissertation based on my interviews so far, but I will of course do more interviews. At least 4 more interviews face-to-face, and a few more using MSN. The interviews provide me with wonderful material, and I know I will have a hard time choosing citations to illustrate my points. There will just be to much to choose from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment