<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Friday, July 09, 2004

best of tallinn

Best experiences from Tallinn: 1) The food in general: I really enjoyed the vegetarian dishes I ordered, especially what I was served at Olde Hansa: a plate of various tastes like pickled vegetables, beans, sour-craut, some kind of grains - briefly sweet and sour and more (It sort of reminds me of what I have ordered at Zetor in Helsinki). 2) More food: garlic-bread (sepik küüslauguvõidega), small toasted bits of rye bread smothered with oil and fresh garlic - my favourite beer snack from now on. 3) The picturesque Old Town obviously with its buildings, streets and churches; packed with tourists in the summer but who am I. 4) Peace and quiet. Oh, and I like the Cinema Palace in Tallinn, the cinema-chairs there are the best. I barely dare to say what movie we saw: Troy. But I proudly admit I enjoyed the spectacle. Or maybe my comfy-chair and tired legs fooled me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment