<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

teaching

The bachelor-course I'm co-ordinating and teaching this autumn, Tekst, produksjon og analyse finally started last week. As part of the course, the students have to make online newspapers (in groups of 6-7) and a 3 minute movie (in groups of 10-11). There are about 85 students in total (which is 25 more than usual). They have 2 weeks on each assignment (starting either with 2 weeks of film or online newspapers before changing). For the next four weeks I'll be seeing a lot of students struggling over computers. I don't have to bother with their film-making problems though as Bob Foss and Karen Thommesen are in charge there. Any way: busy days. Luckily, when Arnte was in charge of the course, he made a great job developing a good course-structure. I have in fact copied his course from previous years (on which I have also assisted). It's great fun, and I learn a lot! I hope the students enjoy it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment