<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Thursday, December 09, 2004

social software seminar 2

I enjoyed the Interface and Design: Social software- seminar today. Video-recordings of all presentations will be online in a few days, check it out. Or take a look at the seminar that was arranged on Tuesday: Electronic arts: dance and technology where presenters are already online.

I planned to go shopping for christmas gifts before I'm meeting the other presenters for dinner at eight. Gave up. Buying christmas gifts is a love/hate activity. I never want to buy a present unless I believe it's perfect, and it's thus hard work. So here I am, at the Mabou cafe drinking tea and preparing for the role as external examinator in Bergen tomorrow. My plane to Bergen sets off at 8 am. Way to early...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment