<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Monday, May 02, 2005

research or music?

Today is deadline for submitting abstracts to the Nordic Conference on Media and Communication Research, which will take place in Aalborg, Denmark from August 11 through August 14. I haven't been able to decide whether I'll go or not. It seems that everybody from IMK are. Now I know I'm not. I only now realised the conference collides with Øyafestivalen. Research conference or music festival? Both are a lot of fun of course, but no way I'm skipping the best music-festival in Norway. Besides, I've already bought my ticket.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I'll go to Aalborg either. We're returning from Denmark two days before, and it feels stupid to return so soon. And there's a crazy amount of conferences this year.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment