<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

answers

I'm reading the utterly difficult Deconstructing communication by Briankle G. Chang. Hence I look up words a lot these days. I even sometimes look up the same words again and again. Being a dictionary-addict, it's strange that I haven't discovered Answers.com before. Very practical all-in-one meta-reference/dictionary. It was first bookmarked on del.ici.us on the 7th of December last year. Otherwise I often rely on google's meta-dictionary service.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marika (if I may),

Just chanced upon your message regarding your experience reading my book, Deconstructing Communication. I am sorry that it appears "utterly difficult" to you. I'd be grateful if you give me some suggestions that may help me make myself more accessible in the future.

Briankle G. Chang

5:36 AM  
Blogger Marika said...

Oh, dear. I believe I'm to blame: my lacking knowledge of both phenomenology and deconstruction make Deconstructing Communication a necessary challenge. Your work is much needed as a corrective to simple models of communication. Please keep on being utterly difficult.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Marika,

Just saw your response. Thanks for the suggestion made by the last sentence.

Briankle

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment