<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

my thesis and defense

My thesis Want to read my thesis? Get a copy! Contact Kristin Sandberg at the Department of media and communication, phone: +47 22 85 04 02, k.l.sandberg at media.uio.no

/EDIT/ I don't think there are any printed copies left, but I'd be happy to send you a pdf-version of my thesis if you're interested. Let me know.

My trial lecture is next Tuesday (18th of December) from 5.15 pm - 6pm, aud. 2, Sophus Bugges hus at Blindern (at campus). Assigned title: "Changes and consistencies in subjectivity in an age of new media"

The defense will take place on the 19th of December at 9.15 am, aud. 2, Sophus Bugges hus at Blindern.

Committee: Professor Charles Ess (Drury University) and Professor Nancy Baym (University of Kansas). Third member of the committee is Associate Professor Tanja Storsul (University of Oslo).

It'll be fun, I'm sure!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Congratz! (and that cover design looks gorgeous!)

12:52 PM  
Blogger trine said...

wow ess and baym - not bad!!

I'd love a pdf.... do you have my email?

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kan du sende meg en pdf?
Adresse albertine@aaberge.no

9:07 PM  
Blogger ruth said...

Det hadde vært supert med en pdf av avhandlingen din:
ruth.gruters@hf.ntnu.no

12:37 PM  
Anonymous thesis proposal said...

I visit this blog so many time,and every time i get some new tips and ideas from your blog, great work.
_______________

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment