<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

morning glory

So, seems to be another day working from home. I would rather have been at the office today. Unfortunately someone has tried to open my bicycle-lock sometimes between 8 pm last night and 8.30 am this morning. Lock will now not be opened. I am paralysed without my bike, and unlike a punctured tire, I cannot fix this myself. There are of course buses and trams, but I am not particularly fond of them. I will stay home as I have to fix this bicycle-lock sometime during the day. Just have to take a few phone-calls to find somebody who can help me. A few years ago, I locked my bicycle to a fence. It proved to be impossible to unlock it. I called the police, who were kind enough to come and help me. But this time, somebody has actually ruined my lock purposely. Maybe I should be happy (s)he didn't succeed to open it. Then I wouldn't have a bicycle at all. In any case, I'd like to kick this somebody's ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment