<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

annoying

I woke up too early this morning. I couldn't get to sleep again because all I could think of was sorting out what was wrong with the invoice we recieved yesterday from Rørleggersentralen (the plumber). There was definitely something wrong, and it accounted to about NOK 4500,-. So I spent ages explaining via e-mail and the phone. I was of course right. We will now pay them NOK 16 500,- instead of NOK 21 200,- But the hassle so ruined my focus today. Argh. At least I'm happy I bother. Don't ever trust your plumber's mathematical skills. At least not if he happens to work at Rørleggersentralen. They probably don't know that if I blog a really bad review of their services, people googling for Rørleggersentralen will easily find it. I have power.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment