<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Life as it should be



Originally uploaded by Marika

A week of snow, sun, mountains and crosscountry skiing. I understand why this is the preferred way to spend Easter for quite a few Norwegians (most stay home though). We've tested wonderful tracks around Nordseter, approximately 100 km in total. Not too much if compared to some crazy sport-fanatics, but it's more than enought for me. Now I'm totally ready to get back to work next week, I have quite a lot of it waiting for me actually.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heisann Marika! Har du en fin sommer?
Kom til å tenke på at det hadde vært interessant å høre mer om hvordan du jobber som forsker på SINTEF. Kan du ikke opprette en profesjonell blogg med populær forskningsformidling?

Hilsen Albertine

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment