<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

planning

I definitely need to set up a few personal deadlines for the spring semester. I have no more teaching obligations. Which means I have no excuses not to progress on my Phd-project. Scary. I have promised myself to do a lot of interviewing before Easter. I just need to find the perfect place. My informants this far have all preferred to meet me in some cafe. Which I don't mind at all. I just have to find the perfect, nice and quiet cafe. It's not impossible to transcribe the interviews I already have. It's just very tiresome with all the background noises. My worst/best interview experiences were the interviews I did in December 2000 for my master-thesis. I had 7 days (or maybe 10?) in London to contact and meet with Burmese exiles. Interviews were done wherever. I managed to do 9 semi-structured interviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment