<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

feeling good

Paradisbukta It's summer, but I'm not having any time off yet. I'm trying to get on with the "Becoming more like friends"-article. I love working when most people are having summer-vacations. It's oh so quiet, less traffic, hardly any e-mails. And the very best thing: cycling straight to the beach after work. I uploaded this photo to flickr 27th of August last year. When summer was pretty much over. Now I can still look forward to several weeks of sun (hopefully). Maybe time could just stop for a little while (contradiction in terms really)?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do miss norway right now... especially when it's POURING down here in the UK... :-(

but you're right about working, if you get up early and get some stuff done, then there's nothing like leaving empty campus behind and hit for the beach.. straight downhill from Blindern as well!...

9:41 PM  
Blogger Luca said...

enjoy the sun and the light!
right now I'm in Maribor (slovenija), yesterday it was damn cold and I'v got only tshirts in my bag! oh, lovely warm italy!

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you two have very happy and beautiful faces hey! you could become the characters of a new Norwegian soap opera ... I dunno ... maybe something like the norwegian version of "FRIENDS"? What do you guys think? I hope it does not offend you! all in all that bloody soap is not that bad right?

say hello to Lasse

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment