<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Monday, June 20, 2005

weird

The weirdest thing happened after the Faculty's summer-party on Wednesday. I lost my camera on the after-party. I had it, and then I didn't. I cannot believe anybody there would actually steal it (besides the fact that it doesn't look very attractive, with elastics and duck-tape keeping it together). But the afterparty-host still hasn't found it. Fortunately I have a rather good travel-insurance that covers thefts also when I'm not actually travelling. Though I really can't believe somebody actually stole it. I'm addicted though. I need a digital-camera. Need.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-( poor marika

1:52 PM  
Blogger Marika said...

Then again, when I hopefully get my insurance-money I can buy a new camera. I need one pretty soon. It's summer! Don't quite know which one to choose though.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way ... have a look at my place and find what happened to me ... let's say I had a similar experience

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment