<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

riding comfortably or not

My bicycle I was very unhappy to see that I had a flat tire for the forth time in two weeks. I always check the tire for suspicious objects, and last week I removed an obviously guilty metal-object. Yet, flat tire again. Seriously! This can hardly be a coincidence - somebody must be doing it on purpose. Point is, I did not have time to fix it yesterday, which meant I had to take my mountain-bike this morning. Riding it felt completely ridiculous after three months of comfy-bicycling. I bought my beautiful yellow bike in July, and hereby recommend comfortable 1-speed bicycles for everyone. Oslo is a lot of up-and-down, but I really haven't had any use for a more complicated bicycle. I'll soon need to use my mountain-bike anyway though, as the studded tire-season is coming up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Luca said...

I'm really sorry for you yellow bike! Last week when I moved to my new house I took my mountain-bike with me... then I realized that Urbino is too much "up and down" even for a Mountain bike. *smile*

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha ... very funny!

while I was in London my brother (15 years old) broke his mountain bike first and then started using mine! he broke that as well and pretended not to be guilty when I came back home. at the end he admited being guilty but I had to push a lot before getting him to confess! bloody bro! fell better now?

1:20 PM  
Blogger Marika said...

I've fixed the tube, now I just expect it to happen again. I just want a few more days on my yellow bike before I'm back on my mtb for the winter-season...

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment