<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Underskog

From Even's Log: Life and Times: 'For the past month or so I have been working on a social web application with Simen Skogsrud and Alexander Staubo. We're now in early alpha and the site is up on Underskog.no. Underskog is a social calendering service for cultural undergrowth in Oslo. It allows you to see what your friends and contacts are up to, recommend events to others and shamelessly promote your own happenings.'

I think it's so cool, and I believe a lot of people will think so too. When Even and Simen first told me about it, I sort of understood how it would function. Seeing how it actually works, I dare say that it has a lot of potential. I find the eloquent combination of social/cultural calender and friends-arena very attractive. Here's my underskog-profile. They have of course integrated flickr.

And then some people still claim mediated forms of communication is asocial and potentially supplanting face-to-face relations. Yeah right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment