<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

digital annoyance

A couple of weeks ago I dropped my camera while photographing. It, surprise, did not survive the fall. I should get it repaired of course. But you know the problem: fixing digital cameras seem to cost more than buying a new one. I really hate that about digital stuff. Argh. Maybe I should buy an approachable and user-friendly SLR-camera? And still get my other camera repaired?

edit: The service-guy at foto & video looked at me as if I were from the moon when I asked whether my camera could be repaired. At least I tried to do the right thing. I bought a Nikon D40x. Now I just have to learn how to use it.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought a D40X too. 'tis lovely.

12:53 PM  
Blogger trine said...

ive got a xacti 5 now which is awesome! but quite expensive..

1:28 PM  
Blogger Marika said...

New cameras are way cool! And how nice to have the same camera as you Timo :D I'll just have to treat my Nikon carefully, no more drink and shoot!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment