<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Monday, February 19, 2007

concerts


Wolfmother
Originally uploaded by dreadfuldan.
Wonderful Nina bought tickets to yesterday's Wolfmother concert at fabulous Sentrum Scene. The ambient was electric last night, and I can easily understand why they received three Arias back in October.

Last weekend, Nina, Jo and I experienced Pleasure's cool 80's disco-music at John Dee (though the new album doesn't quite match the last album from 2003).

I'm now so looking forward to the 15th of March: Dolly Parton live in Oslo!

My taste in music is so post-modernist eclectic, ha, ha :-D

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are not joking, because I think "Islands In The Stream" with Dolly Parton and Kenny Rodgers is such a classic. If she could do that duet with someone I wouldn't hesitate to go.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Marika said...

Oh, I'm so not joking, and islands in the stream is absolutely wonderful (and very badly performed in numerous karaoke-sessions in after-parties at home).

I expect the concert to be kind of a surreal experience...

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you'll have a great time! I envy you, but I'll try to catch up with a bad performance during the planned karaoke session next weekend...

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment