<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

bicycle #2

I'm looking for the perfect bicycle. I have one already, it's a solid mtb and I like it a lot. But I need another one, a low-maintenance, comfortbale city-bicycle. I don't have a car and I don't need one. But I need bicycles! And look what I've found: Saint. I don't think I'll find it in the shops in Norway though. Luckily I'm going to visit familiy in Finland in July, and I'm pretty sure I'm bringing this one back home. Happiness!

2 Comments:

Blogger Luca said...

I like the "talking heads" image. :-) By the way some times even talking head are able to make "good stories". Have you ever saw this Justin post? If we try to watch it without emotional involvement that's a great video full of cinematographic tricks. I feel that "story-construction" and "audience-perception" are fully present both in blog and videoblogs but in videoblogs are more evident. Of course there is nothing "unmoral" about this: the reality of communication is in the communication itself.

cheers

Luca

ps: nice bike!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one nice bike!!

I wish i'd seen this sooner, as there was an auction at the police station the other day, they sell stolen bikes that haven't been claimed really cheap... shame...

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment