<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Monday, September 04, 2006

Brisbane

Three weeks left and I will be on my way to Brisbane. First, the aoIR-conference that I'm very much looking forward to. And then I'm staying for three more months visiting the Creative Industries Faculty at QUT. Lasse will be joining me for the last couple of months, and Nina comes to visit me for a couple of weeks as well. I'm somewhat anxiously searching for a place to stay, though several places have a minimum lease for six months. I guess it will all work out fine, it's just that I'm a worrying kind of person.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey marika.
interestingly i can not find your epost address. can you contact me? i am dori@khio.no - see: www.dorigislason.com -

8:56 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

That's awesome, Marika - I hope you'll be blogging your stay :)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Marika said...

I'm very excited, and I will definitely be blogging my stay :-)

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment