<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Thursday, July 13, 2006

random playlist happiness

Dinosaur Jr Bicycling to work I was given the following tunes from my beloved player:
1. Fugazi: Repeater (oh, those were the days)
2. Tom Waitz: All the world is green (from the wonderful 2002-album Blood Money
3. Spain: Spiritual (makes me want to cry)
4. Röyksopp: Sparks (modern classic)
5. Dinosaur JR: Going home (though I was walking to my office now - what a wonderful song).

Happy morning despite a couple of sad songs. Sometimes I want my life to be as random as my player. Then again, maybe it is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *love* Röyksopp!

PS Great minds often think alike in the blogosphere: http://creativitymachine.net/2005/10/06/three-little-things/

10:29 AM  
Blogger Marika said...

Yes, shuffle-surprise-treats are so cool!

I probably use the shuffle mode most, but I don't always get five perfect-for-my-mood tracks in a row. I haven't totally forgotten about the pleasure of listening to a whole album though, like I love the narratives on the albums of the Streets.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment