<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Friday, July 28, 2006

punctums


24
Originally uploaded by marikas mom.
My mom uploaded old family-photos to her flickr-account. I'm so happy she did. I love looking at them, thinking about how they are moments from lost time and lost life. Special to me of course, because these are photos of my family.

This photo is probably from early 1950s. My mom and my aunt, somebody I don't know and a dog.

What actually changes with emergent practices of digital amateur photography?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

probably all your (our) digital pictures will be lost in fifty years. life time of standard CDs/DVDs/HDs is very short. So we are in some way force to save our digital visual memory working on them (storing them is not enough). So the question could be: what actually changes with a memory that need some work to exist?

:-)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Marika said...

My supervisor once said something very similar. ButI think that's just unbearable! No! I refuse to believe so.

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and time goes by ... hehe

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment