<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Thursday, December 07, 2006

cairns, alice springs, melbourne and sydney next

Time's almost up: we're leaving tomorrow, how sad and yet exciting. Tomorrow at 6.30 pm we'll be on our way to Cairns. We're travelling with the tilt-train. Which is supposed to be really fast, yet the 1600 km take 24 hours to travel (67 km/h). We plan to go snorkling (I love) of course and horseback-riding (I hope). As we couldn't decide where not to go, we decided to go everywhere. From Cairns we fly to Alice Springs - the compulsory day-trip to Uluru. And from Alice Springs we fly to Melboure - three days of shopping (christmas-gifts mostly...), and then finally the train from Melbourne to Sydney where we'll spend our last two days in Australia.

I've kind of finished a first-draft of an article where I analyse user-perceptions of creative practices. Now I'm confused and a little bewildered. I must be excited because I can't seem to concentrate on my work.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a great trip, it sounds so fun. Think of us slaving away here in Brisbane, won't you? And safe travel home to Norway, too. It's been great having you at QUT for the past few months, and everyone will miss you!

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we will, indeed. it was fantastic having you - and lasse and nina, of course - here. while you were here, you've achieved so many things, one of which is upgrading the standard of aussie bbq culture. enjoy!

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei Marika.
Jeg har kjøpt Skype ringetid, og vil gjerne prøve å ringe deg. Har du et telefonnummer du er tilgjengelig på?
MVH pappa

1:01 PM  
Blogger Marika said...

I will miss you all, and I really hope to see you again at some point! You really made my stay wonderful.

Har sendt deg e-post med telefonnummeret mitt pappa :-)

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment