<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Thursday, December 28, 2006

5 things you didn't know about me

Jean tagged me, so here we go:

1. I programmed my DVD/HDD recorder to tape more than 40 programs before I went to Australia in September. Now I'll have to watch my recorded shows in fast forward in order to have time to watch it all.

2. I used to be overweight as a kid. By today's standards I was probably just chubby, but I was the only one around.

3. I bought my first CD in 1988 when I turned 13: Def Leppard's Hysteria. I still have it, but unlike other early music-memories I haven't imported it to my mp3-player.

4. I easily cry - because of fictional and factual evilness.

5. I (want to) believe in some kind of God. People tend to be surprised to learn that I do.

I tag Hege and Luca.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Marika for tagging me!
if was fun! I've continued the game tagging some firends. How's being back in Norway?

5:47 PM  
Blogger Hege said...

takk for taggingsen. har gravd fram dype hemmeligheter, beklagligvis på norsk. godt nytt år!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Marika said...

Yeah, we still like memes don't we. I guess that's because we haven't had been tagged too much previously...

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment