<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Monday, June 19, 2006

writing is so much easier than talking

I was interviewed by Kai Sibbern in NRK's Verdibørsen after the Ethos-conference in May. The program was broadcasted this weekend. I listened to the podcasted version yesterday evening. Although what I say is quite alright, how I say it is definitely not!

Here's the most important thing I learnt from this specific interview: Do not try to say everything at once: I ramble on thinking of all the things I need to say, and I'm not at all able to prioritize. Words just keep pouring out in a rather un-organized way for about 10 minutes (gosh, that's long).

I'm not embarrassed. I just think talking is quite difficult, especially on radio.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok marika, you might think I'm lazy, but can you post a permalink to the podcast as i can't seem to find it...

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ps. your summer photos on flickR look SO IDYLLIC!!

it's SO COLD in the UK right now and i am SO ENVIOUS!... i want to go to pradisbukta as well!!! (only a month, then i;m off.. hope the weather stays....)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Marika said...

I love Nordic summers!

As for listening to me on verdibørsen... Podcast-feed: http://podkast.nrk.no/program/
verdiboersen.rss

obviously you would have to download it before they send the next program on Saturday, but you can also stream the program (Verdibørsen 17.06.06), but I'm not immediately able to figure out how that works on my mac.

Eh, enjoy... The whole program is rather interesting, but I start talking after about 30 minutes.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whether stream of words, or key messages elegantly presented - I am sure you made some very good points at Verdiborsen. And Kai Sibbern is definitely one of the top 5 journalists in Norway, so it's rather flattering that he chose you. Well done.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment