<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

mymusic


The Gossip
Originally uploaded by Marika.
One of the best concerts so far this year has been The Gossip at Slottsfjell Festival in July. You know, really good as in "I'd like to buy their stuff". I did some searching and came across emusic - yes you can buy Gossip-tunes at iTunes Music Store, but I'm no longer big fan of their terms of service. emusic however is a subscription-based service, I get to download 40 tunes every month for the price of US $9.99. NO DRM. Trouble is of course, they don't have the occasional hits that I so crave for at times, but that's where iTunes becomes useful.

emusic has provided me with lots of quality-music since I signed up in July. Spank Rock, TV on the Radio, Camera Obscura, Maximo Park, Sufjan Stevens - to name but a few.

Gisle Hannemyr links to several web sites where you can legally download music without DRM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment