<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Thursday, November 16, 2006

fast and furious

Windsor road baptist church after the storm I didn't notice, working at my desk in the graduate student bunker, but there was a rather furious storm in Brisbane yesterday. A tree fell into our empty pool, we lost our power and it wasn't back until 10 pm, but worse - roofs flew of a couple of buildings in Red Hill. On my way to work I noticed my favourite church being one of those buildings. I love it's pale blue colour, and I like the weekly messages on the board outisde. This week it's "Welcome to the perfect church for those of us who aren't". And if I remember the previous ones correctly:
"Don't just stand there, prey something"
"There is no such thing as an ugly smile" (kind of cliché, right?)
"Live simply so that others may simply live" (my favourite of course)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marika said...

Oh, I'm being involuntarily funny! A typo too good to be edited!

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment