<$BlogRSDURL$>

constructions

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

living next floor to alice?

I've been in Tromsø for the last 17 days. 1600 km north of Oslo, and wow, it is beautiful here. Lasse's room is now turned into my office. I've been studying quite well, and my article for the aoir-conference is slowly progressing. The only drawback is the neighbour downstairs, who plays Smokies greatest hits every morning (one morning he began at 5.30 am!). Seriously provocating. Room 310 in Jonas Lies gate 50, Tromsø: I seriously dislike your taste in music.

5 Comments:

Blogger i1277 said...

I'm groping for the kudos button here for that title...
I once had a similar neighbour feud over the repeated play of Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On". How about paying back with the Radio Dept.'s The Worst Taste In Music?

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear. our downstairs neighbour in Brighton (before we moved) used to play his OWN crap music all day, the quality of which i lack a vocabulary to explain. it was that bad. hope it stops. soon.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Marika said...

Luckily my neighbours home in Oslo play good music, and I don't hear much of it anyway. Only a tiny hint of the base. This morning, still in Tromsø, I pushed my silicon ear-plugs as far in as I could. I believe that caused a rather exciting elevator-trip in my morning dream. Floors and walls were moving. More fun than scary dream though :-)

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my name is something, I live on the second floor, I live DOWNstairs from you, yes I think you've seen me before!!!

hahaha! very funny.

good luck

6:49 PM  
Blogger Hege said...

But I think this woman is the worst neighbour you can get! http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/uriks/article1321693.ece

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment